No products in the cart.
There are a million places you can get your Utah Concealed Firearms Permit—but why not have fun doing it? Our Utah CCP class not only covers the material required to apply for your Utah permit—we include the necessary forms, fingerprinting, photos—everything you need to be ready to send in your application at the end of the class. Unlike many “permit mills,” we make the class interesting and useful with videos, giveaways, and ample time for questions. And did we mention we give you a free FFL transfer as our way of saying thanks for your business?
We offer two ways to take the Utah Concealed Firearms Permit Class: In-home or Public.I Want to Host a Class I Want to Take a Public Class
Our Utah Concealed Firearms Permit class fee is $50 and includes the following:
- Fingerprints on FBI fingerprint card ($10-15 value)
- One passport-sized photo ($5-10 value)
- A photocopy of your drivers license
- Utah Concealed Weapon Permit Application
- All instruction required by the state of Utah
- 4GB Flash Drive including the state mandated Minimum Training Curriculum for personal study – this includes the material we cover and the laws you’ll need to become familiar with, as well as bonus material ($10+ value)
- One free FFL transfer ($25 value)
- The host/organizer of 6 or more students gets his/her class for free
During this 4 hour class, you will learn:
- Basic firearm types, functions, and operation
- Firearms safety on the street and in the home
- Ammunition types and uses for self defense
- Aiming, stance, and practical firearms use
- Legal instruction related to gun carry and use in Utah
- Definitions of justifiable force and deadly force in Utah
- Criminal and Civil liability
Once you’ve taken the Utah Concealed Firearms Permit Class, please fill out BCI’s course survey here. Because we seek to continually improve, we’ll also send our own survey to each student for feedback via email after the class.