No products in the cart.
NRA Discount Membership
NRA Membership Benefits
The following are our favorite reasons to join the NRA. There are other reasons and benefits for NRA members, but the reasons below alone make your support well worth it. Use this link to get $10 off joining or renewal: NRA Discount Membership.
- The easiest single reason: $2,500 of ArmsCare insurance coverage with your NRA membership. This plan covers insured firearms, air guns, bows and arrows against theft, accidental loss, and damage at NO COST to you.
- Free magazine. You’ll get your choice of subscription to American Rifleman (our favorite), American Hunter, or America’s 1st Freedom magazines.
- Free Life Insurance. Annual members receive $5,000 of Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage at NO COST. The plan covers accidents that occur during the use of firearms or hunting equipment while hunting.
- More Free Life Insurance. Life members receive $10,000 of Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage at NO COST. The plan covers accidents that occur during the use of firearms or hunting equipment while hunting.
- Extra for LEOs Law Enforcement Officers, that are NRA members, killed in the line of duty will have $25,000 in coverage.
- For purposes of insurance, NRA members must be current active members of the NRA whose name appears on the NRA membership list. Activation is required, but free and easy.
- The most important benefit of NRA membership, however, is the defense of your Constitutional right to keep and bear arms. NRA-ILA tracks the issues and alerts members about legislation involving firearms and hunting at the federal, state and local levels of government. Successful legislative action begins with you — the individual member.